Contract Law Training
It has never been more important to get to grips with business contract law and all of its related areas.
Whether you are looking for a course on business contract law, intellectual property rights or any other subject area we will have the right course solution for your needs.
After attending a GA course in any area of contract law you will -
- Be confident in your ability to converse with a level of authority relating to business contract law
- Have the necessary skills and knowledge to negotiate from a position of strength
- Have less and less need over time to involve often costly, legal advice, be it from an internal or external source.
GA's contract law training will ensure that you have a firm grasp of your chosen area and we have a reputation for providing expert trainers with an engaging delivery style who always bring contract law to life for the delegates.
There are two options with our business contract law courses. You can either attend one of our regular open courses in your chosen subject area or we can put together a tailored training solution for you using your own contracts throughout to ensure relevancy at all times.
Option 1 - Open Courses
We currently offer the following open courses in business contract law and commercial awareness:
Option 2 - In-Company training Solutions
We regularly deliver our in-company training across the UK as well as Internationally.
- Our course tailoring process focuses from the outset on your desired course outcomes
- We work with groups of up 15 delegates per course to ensure maximum interaction
- The course is tailored to your exact requirements using your contracts to keep it highly relevant
- All course materials are provided including course workbooks, certificates and even pens
- You choose the date, the venue and the delegates
- You get a dedicated account manager and course administrator from the start
We can also design totally bespoke courses from the beginning although most clients do not need this option due to our extensive course tailoring process.
Getting in touch
For an initial conversation, a quotation or a more in-depth needs analysis please call us on 0845 130 5714 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively you can use our simple online contact form and someone will get straight back to you.